Emily Coomes Photography Senior Model Team is a great opportunity to document your senior year in a fun and unique way. You will get to participate in fun group sessions, creative individual portrait sessions, and styled sessions that you won’t find anywhere else. It’s a way to make a photographic time capsule of this amazing year in your life that you (and your parents) will love getting to look back on throughout the rest of your life. This year only happens once, make the most of it!
Calling all juniors! Class of ’22 Senior Model Team is now forming!
**Info Night/Studio Open House**
Stop by the studio and say hello! I will have information on the program for you and can answer any questions you may have in person. I’d love to see you there!
151 Constitution St, Suite 2
Lexington, KY 40507
1) Must be a senior for 2021/2022 school year in Lexington, KY or surrounding area.
2) Must be a booked senior client of Emily Coomes Photography, both girls and guys welcome. (Any senior session package qualifies.)
3) Be ready to get creative, collaborate, and share ideas/feedback on my ideas honestly.
4) Must be willing to share on social media and share your experience with friends in person. Super easy. Basically after sessions, choose the images you love most, share and tag me!
Perks of Senior Model Team
1) Extra images for your senior sessions. Each package comes with a set amount of images, senior model team receives double that amount from each paid session at no additional cost.
2) Extra portrait sessions, including styled creative sessions and group outings! We will kick off the start of your senior year in the summer planning a group session with the whole team, and collaborate throughout the year on at least 2 other special sessions for each senior model either individually or with others in the group.
3) Creative input. Unique opportunity to work with me to make some fun idea come alive. I love planning with my seniors when one of us gets an off the wall idea and figuring out the how, when and where to make it happen!
That pretty much sums it up! I do encourage you to reach out to friends to see if they would like to participate, I think it can be even more fun on the group shoots and collaborations if you have a buddy or 3!
How do I apply?
To apply to be a member of the team, simply fill out the application below before May 1, 2021! Be sure to tell me a little about you-where you go to school, favorite activities, etc. I will be contacting all prospective members prior to finalizing the team. Also make sure to discuss with your parents beforehand to make sure they are on the same page with you on participating. You are more than welcome to give me a shout if you have any questions before applying or at any point in the process.